TIMA believes in empowered individuals working together, a concept that combines both individual ownership with the ability to collaborate with others. We take special pride in our inclusive team spirited culture and are seeking highly experienced individuals to join this exiting, rapidly expanding and multi-lingual global team
Job Vacancy: Junior Broadcast Engineer
Do you want to an opportunity to work for an international TV production company as part of a young, talented and dynamic team? TIMA is a TV Production company based in Central London, with bureaux in Paris, Washington DC, The United Nations in New York, and Tehran. We are a TV services supplier to international broadcasters. This means we cover some of the most important breaking news stories, sports and international events 24/7 on behalf of some of the world’s major broadcasters.
TIMA is looking for a Junior Broadcast Engineer to work in our London based MCR and Studios as well as OB Deployments. You will assist with operation, maintenance and general upkeep of company hardware including studio, edit suites and ENG kits.
- Satellite uplink, SNG and OB applications.
- Solution Development and Delivery
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change .
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a multi-disciplined person who can perform under pressure and adapt to a constantly changing broadcast environment.
- Graduate or experience in Broadcast industry an advantage
- Must be available to work long hours and travel.
- Self motivated with excellent Interpersonal skills
- International applicants must have visa to work in the UK.
Application: By email to the Production Manager – email@example.com
Website: www.tima.com and www.reuters-tima.com