Tima believes in empowered individuals working together, a concept that combines both individual ownership with the ability to collaborate with others. We believe in both personal and corporate brands, independent analysis, Open Research, transparency, and a balance in our vendor/buyer revenues. We take special pride in our boutique, family-style culture and are seeking the right fit for positions that will catapult your career forward.
Junior Broadcast Engineer
TIMA is looking for a Junior Broadcast Engineer to assist with operation, maintenance and general upkeep of company hardware including studio, edit suites and ENG kits.
- Satellite uplink, SNG and OB applications.
- Solution Development and Delivery
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change .
- Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for a multi-disciplined person who can perform under pressure and adapt to a constantly changing broadcast environment.
- Must be available to work long hours and travel.
- .Self motivated with excellent Interpersonal skills.
Position: Senior Satellite Coordinator
Reports to: Head of Operations
Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Satellite Desk. Support the Head of Operations with TIMA technical operations. To liaise with other TIMA bureaux on all matters relating to shared resources. To be prepared to attend TIMA technical and planning meetings and to present the operations requirements of TIMA in all meetings. To effectively process all the satellite and transmission requests from TIMA clients.
( This job description is intended as a general guide to the scope of the post and may change in line with the needs of the service or at the request of the Head of Operations.)
Main Duties and responsibilities
- To plan, organise, and manage all TIMA satellite resources globally.
- To liaise with TIMA bureaux in obtaining the best resources for TIMA and for its clients.
- To plan, and manage, TIMA resources so that the Clients’ needs are met.
- To use in-depth knowledge of third-party suppliers and resources to meet TIMA and client requirements.
- To be available to travel overseas to deal with technical operations issues on location.
- To implement workflows and procedures and train freelancers and TIMA Production Coordinators.
- To monitor the cost of facilities, to keep track of all client requests and department costs, and to ensure that the department is aware of changes in costs and prices.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience working on a satellite Desk.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of the Scheduall Booking system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in at least one language other than English.
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-camera OB Productions.
- Self motivated.
- Competitive Salary
Application: By email to the Production Manager – email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE